About the Shop

The Blue Bird Circle Shop offers clean, reasonably priced merchandise to its customers and carries a wide assortment of items in both furniture and clothing.

Known for its high-quality furniture, clothing, and jewelry, great finds and variety of items, our constantly changing inventory provides a sense of discovery; luring the savvy shopper to come back often.

The Furniture department offers an array of items ranging from antique collectibles to inexpensive furniture for the student apartment or first home, to artwork, kitchen & household items, rugs and dishes.

The Clothing department offers designer and name-brand clothing labels for men and women as well as shoes, purses, accessories and jewelry.

The Shop is run mostly by volunteers. Revenue created helps fund The Blue Bird Circle Clinic for Pediatric Neurology and The Blue Bird Circle Clinical Research Center at Texas Children’s Hospital, The Blue Bird Circle Developmental Neurogenetics Laboratory, and The Blue Bird Circle Rett Center.

Both consignments and donations are gratefully accepted for sale at The Blue Bird Circle Shop.

 

 

Consignments and Donations

Since 1959, The Blue Bird Circle Shop, located at 615 W. Alabama, Houston Texas, offers a wide assortment of clean, reasonably priced merchandise to its customers.

Thank you for considering donating or consigning through The Blue Bird Circle Shop. Both consignments and donations are gratefully accepted. Donations are received during Shop hours. Consignors are paid 60% of the amounts received for the sale of consigned items, and the remaining 40% that goes to The Blue Bird Circle is used to benefit The Blue Bird Circle Clinic for Pediatric Neurology at Texas Children’s Hospital and other philanthropic activities of the Circle.

Restrictions for Consignment apply. Please see the Consignment tabs for details.  We are not accepting Text Books, Reference Books, Encyclopedias, and Dictionaries.

Phone
713.528.0470

Email
bluebirdcircle@gmail.com

The Blue Bird Circle Shop

615 West Alabama Street, Houston, TX, USA

Parking is available in front of the Shop.